viernes, 10 de octubre de 2014

how green are you?


Actually in the society exist very many ways for take care of the world, and keep the environment for the children and the future generations. These mechanisms are: recycling of tin, plastics, cardboards, splinter of glass and paper. Also the use of compost, take care the use of the light, and the regulate use of water. This is learning principally in the house, afterwards in the kinder garden and the school.  
I have not habits of recycling in the house, thought I have attention with the use of light and water. But I take out the garbage in the corresponding dustbin in the street, and never take out the garbage in the floor.

I like ride on bike, but in Santiago don’t have many bike paths and this situation is dangerous for me, because I scared me with the cars in the road same, for this situation I go to the university in the small bus. 

1 comentario:

  1. OMG I really don't like when people throw their garbage in the street! it's a horrible habit

    ResponderEliminar