viernes, 11 de abril de 2014

Expectations for a new semester

Actually I´m in the third semester of psychology in the University of Chile and my expectations for this semester are to learn very much about of the course, in special the new for me. I  Also hope study very much to get good marks and enjoy with my friends in the grass of the University or in the cinema in the center of Santiago.  
I have eight subjects, six of psychology, one of English and one sports subject ( physical work-out), and my favourite subject of this semester is psychopathology and  social psychology , the true is that I like all subjects.  My more difficult subject are the psychopathology and neurophysiology, because I need to memorize and understand the class. 
My personal opinion about of the career of psychology is that it is great and I´m very happy studying that in special this semester with all the areas of the career,  and the work in the kinder garden the subject development  psychology. 

1 comentario: