jueves, 10 de abril de 2014

My biography

My name is Ximena Caceres, I was born in Santiago of Chile. At elementary, I studied in Chile school located near my house. In the secundary study in School Javiera carrera in the center of Santiago, I liked go to the school because we always got together with friends outside of school and I liked study History. My parents are divorcied and I lived with my mother, my grandmother, my aunt, and five pets, four dogs and one cat, my family es very important for me because my cousins are like my brothers and take care of me very much. I enjoy dancing, dance from six years folckloricos groups and I was champion of cueca, also I listen to music, and my favourite is the trova, silvio rodriguez, and bob marley and I enjoy to walk in bicycle in the city or parks. actually I study psichology in the Univertisy of Chile and I am in second year of the course and I am very happy with what I am studying.

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi Ximena, im study psichology to, and i always ride in my bicycle, is a life style, i like Bob Marley, folcklor is not my favorite, but, i respect all kind of music, well, see you !!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your biography is interesting, I admire to hability to dance because I don't know dance. I study psychology too.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like your biography because it is interesting, your hobbies are wonderful i wish know dance like you

    ResponderEliminar
  4. interesting your biography Ximena, dance is very nice.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi, I like your biography, is very interisting. You have munch pets!
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Xaviera, you have many dogs! I understand it, because they are very cute.

    ResponderEliminar