viernes, 26 de septiembre de 2014

my future job

I would like work in the hospital or office about the public health, because the public service is very important and necessary for me, and like this, build a better society. This work permits’ help to the people and I would like work in the clinical area, also I imagine the work in the mental health center or non-governmental organization.

I would like work of Monday to Friday, but I would work for shift in the mental health center. If I would work in a non-governmental organization, perhaps I would travel to abroad, this would be great for me because I would can know many countries specially Spain.

I do not know if I want to work in an office or elsewhere, but the most important thing for me is to work in a quiet atmosphere and harmonic. I think if you work in a private granting should have a comfortable office staff for patient care in a better position.
The psychology is very important for me; this can help people with mental health problems and lead to a better quality of life, and reveals more about the study of the psyche of human beings, where you will always learn something new. Finally I think work in the clinical area, perhaps in a mental health center.

2 comentarios:

  1. I would like work in the same :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your post sounds like Abigail. She wants the same!! you are very similar jaja

    ResponderEliminar