viernes, 5 de septiembre de 2014

My best holidays

My best holiday was when I went to my study trip in the summer of 2012. I was very happy with this situation, my friends and me were think in all and we were very nervous with the travel. First arrived a “Salts of laja” where dinner in the beautiful place, later in the night and the morning traveled to Bariloche. In this place we were three days and later arrived to Puerto Varas, and visited Petrohue, Puyehue, Puerto Mont and Valdivia. Also we sailed in the “Calle-calle” rear and “Lago de todos los Santos”. In the Bariloche We play bowling, went to the snow, to the Disco, an aquatic party and chocolate shop. In Chile we traveled very much and went to the thermal springs in Puyehue. The travel lasted one weekend and this been the better travel because I know the Sur of Chile and I traveled for first time outside of my country, 

4 comentarios:

  1. Your trip was so funny Ximena! I also went to Petrohué and Todos Los Santos, is a very beatiful place!! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi I also went to study trip to Bariloche, but those were not my best holidays.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also visited these places in my study tour. I loved Puerto Varas

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I would like to visit Bariloche. Some people say that most of the buildings are made of wood, is that true??

    ResponderEliminar