viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2014

my experience with the english

The English in the university is very difficult for me, especially listen and speak English.  In the school English scared me, because my teacher was very strict and demanding, and when he did activities in the class, all worked very much for that he didn’t angry with we, for this the English don’t like to me.
My mother says that I have a trauma with English and that I influence my bad results, but if I would like or practice the English, I would have good results and the English would easy for me or more pleasant.

In the university I been in the second level, we had that speak very much in class and I was very nervous con this situation because I didn’t speak nor pronounce well in English. But here I learned to improve my English so much in grammatical, speak and write. Later the third level was tortuous for me, because I had that speak very mucho with my schoolmate in English and all was very good with this idiom, but still 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario