jueves, 27 de noviembre de 2014

my favourite music

My music favourite is the Trova, and  the chilean music. My mother always listened trova when I was a girl, especially Pablo milanes, joan manuel serrat, victor Heredia and silvio Rodriguez, she listened her cassette in the morning, when she cooking or she cleansed the house. This music remembers me the childhood with my mother. My singer favourite is silvio Rodriguez his song are very beautiful for me, and the letters have many meaning for me. I think that this artist is the best, because he have many good songs, with deep reflections .
This songs are important for me because when I began my relationship with my boyfriend, he always dedicated this song to we love, always that listen a silvio Rodriguez remember me to sometime of my live, beautiful  regards and important episodes in my live, how the beginning of  my relationship, my childhood, and it is with many feelings involved. 

In the 2012 silvio came to Chile,  I was very nervous, excited, anxious and when he sang in the concert, It was a feeling of joy and peace only, this was the best concert in my life and I am very happy of I have heard live to silvio Rodriguez.  My favourite songs are: Imaginate, en el claro de la luna, te dedico una canción, ojala, Santiago de chile, quedate, oleo de una mujer con sombrero, ángel para un final, te amare and finally quien fuera.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario