martes, 6 de mayo de 2014

Films

I like films very much, but I don’t have time to invest on that. Saturday and Sunday are the days to watch films, I like romantic, dramatic and politic films and specially films with lessons. I hate horror films because it keeps me from sleeping at night and they causes me nightmares, and I don’t like films about cars neither. My favorite movie is “The Butterfly’s tongue” and “The Pianist” because both are beautiful and strict. The director of those films is admirable and he inspires me as Agora and Chaplin too. I don’t have a favorite actor or director, in fact I watch movies without seeing the information of the cast or the director. The last film I watched was Forrest Gump and I recommend this film because it shows a beautiful history about of Forrest  and  I liked it very much because it involves many histories and the Vietnam war.

7 comentarios:

  1. Hardly ever, I see films, but I'm going to see films twice times a month.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I wish that we can have more time to enjoy movies :/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i would have more time by view movies and more mony by go to the cinema, too (and i would that the ticket of cinema was cheaper).

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also like Forrest Gump, is a film beautiful and I love how Tom Hanks performed his character.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. i like the pianist because i like the second war movie´s it´s so real

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The Butterfly's Tongue is such a beautiful movie. I really like spanish films, specially those linked with the civil war times

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello, the pianist is one of my favorite movies, Adrien Brody acts amazingly, on the other hand, the director is very good, although it has legal problems in the U.S., there is no denying his talent to lead. Cheers !!

    ResponderEliminar