viernes, 16 de mayo de 2014

Memories

This photograph  was taken in my graduation from secondary school  in 2012 , I don’t know who took  the photograph, but this is my favourite because I amwith  my mother and my cousin. Also, it is important for me because I was closing an important stage of school and  near  to begin a new stage.  My mother is the  most important person in my life and my cousin is very important because he is always with me, and both supported my decisions and advise to me. My cousin is like my brother  and he always protects   me. My mother is a beautiful person, an excellent mother and daughter, she is very dedicated and fundamental for me.  The photographic is symbolical for me , because it shows  the most important people for me,  but I liked to stay with  my family, my grandmother, all my cousins and all my uncles, and my boyfriend because they are important for me. Finally I like the photograph because we are happy and in this photograph and it shows we love each other.

5 comentarios:

  1. This photograph is beautiful, you look very happy with your mother and your cousin :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. what a beautiful picture, you look very happy. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ximena, you look very pretty! I loved the color of your dress.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. your photograph is so pretty, reflect all your description!

    ResponderEliminar