viernes, 30 de mayo de 2014

That´s my song

Is very difficult for me choose a song, but “Ojala” of Silvio Rodriguez is very special for me because represent to a teacher very important for me and my course. We was in the seventh grade of basic in the new school, nobody had friends because the school began in the seventh grade and the teachers was very cold with his students. But in language was the teacher Patricia and she taught us about to the life, she was the first in spoken about of sexuality and  the reality of the woman’s and  she was a second mother, the teacher  punished us with cold and at the same time with affection.  In the class I had to do a homework about the a song and she said that his prefer song was “Ojala” and she explain that loving to Silvio Rodriguez and that he had song very beautiful. The next year she dead in the school, this was very hard for all, and we was all in the funeral joined to the teachers and in the end the ceremony played this song and all crying. Now when I listen this song I feel nostalgic because I met the woman great.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRNQdV0ofW8

2 comentarios:

  1. Your story is very sad but beautiful too. It's great met good teachers :)





















































    ResponderEliminar
  2. There are songs that stay engraved in our minds for different reasons. Ojalá is a very emotive song, one of the best of Silvio.

    ResponderEliminar