sábado, 28 de junio de 2014

Using blogs in the English class

The posts I have been writing across this semester in English it has brought me a good experience because learned a much, every time I Write now use lees time and it is costs less, also I learned more vocabulary and as better articulate phrases. I think that write in English in the blog is an activity very necessary for all, especially for me.  Personally, I am not good for the English, is very difficult speak and listen in English because I don’t understand.  Also it is more dynamic activity in comparison with the test in the class, and more interesting for we, in general I like this activity of the English class.
This activity allowed me to improve my vocabulary, because the practice help of the language or grammatical. I like that in the future were just free post, because is more simple when one write from the own idea and not write following guidelines.

Finally I think that in the future I would like to write about of psychology, free theme, current issues or therapies for the people. This activity was very interesting for me and I helping to speak more and write in English, especially with the written English

1 comentario:

  1. I think that activity of the Preintermediate class (write blogs) is more fun and didactic in comparation to activities to the two first levels of English class.

    ResponderEliminar