viernes, 22 de agosto de 2014

A country I'd like to visit

I would like to visit Rusia. I am interested in the culture and the architecture, specially in the palaces. Also, the history of this country is very interested for me, the organization and its strong influence in the world. I don’t know very much about Rusia, its  history is very convoluted because this country has many revolutions and wars. But I’ve  learned of the U.R.S.S of Lenin, Stalin and the comunist revolution.
Rusia is of more largest country in the world, and it is separately in different geographical regions.

I would like to visit Moscú, the red Square , the Kremelin, San Basilio cathedral, Christ Saviour Cathedral and Saint Petersburgo. Also I would like study in this country because I would learn about the culture, and its language. Rusia has big progress in science, music, sports and literatura, this is very interesting for me, because I would help in the study. Finally Rusia has beautiful places, and a peculiar architecture. 

2 comentarios:

  1. I like your post, Rusia is beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Russia is definitely one of the major world powers and its history is very interesting

    ResponderEliminar